Vinyl Siding, Soffit and Fascia
If you are a homeowner and are looking for ways of protecting the wood areas of your house, you will find that fitting vinyl siding really helps you on your way to your goal. Vinyl siding is weatherproof cladding for the exterior of your home, giving your home complete protection from climate extremes.
Vinyl can also be applied to soffits, eaves and fascia to protect the wood on your home and works great with Siding or Super Coating.
BEFORE & AFTER PICS: Vinyl Siding
BEFORE & AFTER PICS: Soffit and Fascia
Facts About Vinyl Siding, Soffit and Fascia
- Energy Efficiency: Filters out UV light and withstands cold weather.
- Cost Savings: Vinyl Siding insulation underlayment will lower heating and cooling costs.
- Green Product: Requires no additional finishing resources to complete the application, therefore the National Association of Home Builders recommends vinyl siding for green home builders.
- Long Lasting: Won't scratch, peel, chip, or flake for as long as you own it.
- Maintenance Free: Install vinyl siding and watch it protect your home and increase your home's value. There are no costs of maintenance associated with siding.
- Certified Expert Vinyl Siding Installer: PowerStar Vinyl Siding Installers are factory trained and certified to guarantee the highest quality work on every project.