Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
A High-Efficiency Heating & Air Conditioning system can save you thousands of dollars each year and pay for themselves very quickly. American Standard has been providing comfort for over 130 years, and offers the highest level of home comfort at the lowest possible cost of operation.
American Standard systems and products are praised by consumer publications and meets or exceeds all government standards for efficiency.
Most importantly, we make sure our systems and products are easy to use and maintain. PowerStar Home Energy Solutions is dedicated to making sure your HVAC system provides you with stress-free comfort for years to come. In fact, your home may be so comfortable that you'll think twice about going outside at all.
BEFORE & AFTER PICS
Facts About Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Energy Efficiency: Our heating and air conditioning units are specially made to save you up to 60% on energy costs.
- Functionality: AccuLink technology runs self-diagnostics, alerting you if there are any issues with the system.
- Satisfaction: Just last year Heating & Air Conditioning units were ranked highest in overall satisfaction.
- Durability/Construction: American Standard furnaces and air conditioning units are the highest quality and are built to last.
- Home Equity: There is no faster way to improve the value of your home then installing brand new heating and air conditioning units.
- Certified Expert Installation: PowerStar HVAC installers are factory trained and certified to guarantee the highest quality installation and craftsmanship on every project.
- Clean Energy: Going Green means Saving Green. Not only are you saving energy but you are part of a global participation to help our dependence of fossil fuels and ultimately help slow the growth of global warming.
The bottom line for homeowners is that it is possible to achieve greater comfort and lower energy bills at the same time, through tighter construction and better insulation.
Whether it’s our loose-fill cellulose used for insulating attics, adding insulation over existing insulation for additional R-value, or professionally installed stabilized insulation for protecting your entire home, GreenFiber Insulation installed by PowerStar Home Energy Solutions gives you a durable, safe, cost effective solution to your insulation needs.